- Celebrity Cruises is giving the chance to reconnect with themselves, friends or family and recharge their batteries on their very own new luxury Taster Cruise.
- The Winner will receive two (2) luxurious twin-share AquaClass® staterooms with drinks, Wi-Fi and tips included on a 3-night Taste of Luxury Cruise to Bruges, departing from Southampton on Friday 29 October 2021.
- As guests of Celebrity Cruises’ signature AquaClass®, you will receive private Balcony accommodation with luxury bedding and bath amenities, unlimited access to Persian Garden at The Spa, personal Spa Concierge and complimentary dining at Blu, a spa-inspired restaurant offering breakfast and dinner exclusively for AquaClass® guests.
HOW TO ENTER
- Make a new booking on a Celebrity Silhouette 2021 UK Summer sailing and complete the Booking Registration form on https://reconnectatsea.aspiretravelclub.co.uk/the-competition to enter the draw to win.
- Every eligible booking you make can be registered to enter the prize-draw. The more bookings you make and register, the higher your chance of winning.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Prize includes two AquaClass® staterooms for two people – one (1) twin-share stateroom for the Winner and their guest, and one (1) twin-share stateroom for the Winner’s nominated friend or family member. The Prize includes drinks, Surf W-Fi and tips included for all guests. Meals on-board the ship are included (with the exception of speciality dining). The Prize excludes any connecting travel to and from the port of Southampton, speciality dining, shore excursions, travel insurance, and other chargeable amenities available on board the ship and any other personal expenses.
- Entrants must have a valid passport (with 6 months validity) to participate in the Prize sailing.
- The prize-draw is open to all approved Celebrity Cruises UK Trade Partners and Luxury Operators who are registered members of the Aspire Travel Club, aged 18 years or over on the date of entry who are permitted to participate by their employers. Should your employer object to you claiming the Prize for any reason, Celebrity Cruises reserves the right to withdraw the Prize and select a new winner from eligible Entrants. Irish Trade Partners are not eligible to participate.
- Entrants are eligible to partake in all current Celebrity Cruises’ competitions with prize draws offering a free 2021 Celebrity Silhouette cruise, but are only eligible to win one (1) cruise prize across all valid competitions.
- The Winner will be notified within 48 hours of the prize-draw via the email address provided at the time of entry into the prize-draw.
- To participate in the Prize sailing, the Winner and all guests of the two twin-share AquaClass® staterooms aged 18 and over must be vaccinated against COVID-19, or present negative PCR test results if under the age of 18. All guests, age 18 and over, must have completed the full cycle of required doses for the vaccine administered (e.g. received the second dose in a two-dose series), and that the guest has received the final dose at least 14 days before sailing. Visit https://www.celebritycruises.com/gb/health-and-safety for further information on Celebrity Cruises’ health and safety protocols.
- Winners who cannot meet the COVID-19 and health and safety protocols outlined above will be permitted to transfer the Prize to a Travel Agent colleague within their company who also sells Celebrity Cruises. Prize transfer will be permitted once only. Please call Trade Support (0)1932 834 379 (option 2) if you would like to transfer your Prize. The Prize cannot be sold or redeemed for cash.
- The Winner will have 28 days to confirm acceptance and provide passenger details for themselves and all guests for the two staterooms. Failure to provide details within that time may result in forfeiture of the Prize.
- We recommend that before travel, you check UK Government advice at www.gov.uk/coronavirus and Public Health England at www.gov.uk/government/organisations/public-health-england and the national health authorities of any countries you will visit, for the latest advice and information about travel, your health and safety, and more. Health and safety protocols, guest conduct rules, and regional travel restrictions vary by ship and destination, and are subject to change without notice.
- Winners must remain in the travel industry working for an approved Celebrity Cruises UK Trade Partner, up until and for the entire duration of the Prize. If the winner leaves the travel industry and does not work for a CCTP, the winner will forfeit the Prize and another winner may be selected instead.
- The Prize is subject to the same terms and conditions as for other passengers, save where varied by these terms. Please note Celebrity Cruises do not allow anyone in their 24th week of pregnancy or past this stage of pregnancy to board. General contracting conditions are available at https://www.celebritycruises.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/
- Celebrity Cruises reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify this competition, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Celebrity Cruises reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of this competition, as determined by Celebrity Cruises at its sole discretion.
- Changes to the Prize can be made by Celebrity Cruises at any time without prior notice.
- The decision as to winners shall be that of Celebrity Cruises and such decisions shall be final. No discussions will be entered into.
- Celebrity Cruises would like to feature Winners in publicity relating to this competition. If you would prefer not to be featured, please do tell us at the time of being notified you are a Winner. Such consent is voluntary, and is not a condition of entry.
- Employees and agents of Celebrity Cruises and any business within the group of international companies to which Celebrity Cruises is a member including all subsidiaries, their affiliates or anyone else professionally associated with this Promotion, as well as their relatives or members of their family or household are expressly excluded from entering.
- This competition shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
- This free-to-enter competition is promoted by RCL Cruises Ltd trading as Celebrity Cruises (company number 07366612), a UK company with registered office address at Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0NY (“Celebrity Cruises”).